For the wellbeing of yourselves, our team and fellow guests please respect our house rules and safety measures listed below-
- When visiting Allerton Manor, your party must only consist of one household per table, with a maximum of 6 people.
- You must wear your mask when not at your table unless exempt.
- We shut at 10pm with last orders at 9:15pm
- We are operating with a strict table service only policy. Please order at the table with your assigned server and not at the bar.
- You have been allocated one server for your table for the duration of your visit, please do not wave anybody else down for service. Your server will always be around to assist you.
- Maximum timeframe on table for guests is 2 hours.
- Please do not move the position of the table and chairs as they have been distanced alongside permitted measurements.
- Our toilet facilities are in use with a one in one out policy.
- Please where possible pay with contactless.
- If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing Coronavirus symptoms, please reschedule your booking.
- We have tried to think of everything that ensures everyone is safe and following the current Government guidelines but if there are any areas of you feel we could improve on please let the Duty Manager know.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.