What’s on for May at Allerton Manor
Now that we’re well into spring and the weather has started getting better, we can really start to make the most of it. With a pair of bank holidays, the King’s coronation, and Eurovision being held practically on our doorstep this year, there are a ton of exciting events taking place, and the team at Allerton Manor Golf Club hopes you’ll join us to celebrate at least some of them.
This is what we have planned for all our guests for the month of May:
Cinco de Mayo
Coronation Bank Holiday Weekend
Celebrate the first coronation of a British monarch in almost 70 years at Fletcher’s Sports Bar and Beer Garden. The coronation itself will be shown live at 11am, but we’ll keep the party going until late. We’ve booked a live singer to entertain you starting at 3pm and we’ll have the Liverpool vs. Brentford match on the big screen at 17:30. After the match, we’ll have a DJ to keep things moving into the wee hours. Whether you’re a monarchist or a republican, there’s something for everyone.
- A reserved table for the duration of the event
- Welcome drink (glass of prosecco, house wine, or bottled beer)
- View the final on our multiple screens
- Themed food and drink specials
- Live music prior to the final
- Eurovision playlists and sing-a-longs
- A live DJ playing between acts
- Complimentary Glitter and Gem Bar
- An entry into our Eurovision Sweep per table—choose a country out of our draw and win a bottle of prosecco if they’re crowned champions!
- Score sheets so you can judge the acts on the night
- Eurovision party props, including glow sticks, inflatables, flags, and more
Spring Bank Holiday Weekend
Bank Holiday Roasts at the Old Stables
There’s nothing better than a good Sunday roast… except perhaps having another one on Monday. That’s right, our famous Old Stables roast dinners will be available on Monday 8th May and Monday 29th May from 12:30. Make the most of your Bank Holidays by booking a table with us for a delicious meal and drinks.